Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yey I have a Horse Float

Isn't it odd that here in NZ & Aus we call them "Horse Floats" where in UK & States they are called "Horse Trailers or Horse Boxes" Where the heck did the word float come from? Maybe its because the horse doesnt use its legs and look like its floating LOL..

Anyway I finally bought one. Its an old one but solid. Bit like my old Hooper which I sorely regret selling 12 odd years ago. Funnily enough a number of months back I actually saw my old float for sale on trade me. Sheesh prices have hiked up. It got sold for double what I sold it for back then, and it doesn't look like much work has been done, looks like same paint job.

Ok so it needs a bit of work on it and probably a new paint job , then off we go. Holdy and myself will explore the world LOL. So watch out !!

No comments:

Post a Comment