Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hairy Monster!

Its official.. my boy is a hairy monster..he really does not resemble anything but a yeti on four legs! And he has a cover on..spoilt boy he is!

I wonder why I take covers off as well. Ok, so its a nice day, the monster looks at me with those pleading eyes....or maybe he is hypnotising me... "take my cover off...take my cover off...take my cover off..." So i do and instantly regret it.

Off he goes to the muddiest wettest patch of mud (which isnt hard at the moment...but still) and rolls and rolls and rolls. We now have a muddy dirty yeti on four legs!. It took ages to brush him clean after it dried so I could put his cover back on again...so why do I do it?

Plus the hairy yeti on four legs is molting...one sweep of the brush and the brush is covered in hair, i'm covered in hair, my mouth has hair in it...mumble mumble. One thing I guess is that maybe good weather is close by, summer is around the corner, or am i tempting fate.

But this aside I still love my boy, hair and all..

No comments:

Post a Comment