Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Is Summer just around the corner?

Well I still miss my darling Taz but life goes on as they say...so ...let me introduce to you...ODIE. He is a corgi x Foxy. His dad was a corgi and mum a foxy. He is sooo dam cute and everyone loves him.

He does however loves rolling in the most smelliest pongy stuff he can find. So baths are a common occurrence in this household!

Also my daughter is getting into her pony stuff. She was meant to do Solway RDA gymkhana but was sick and pony was lame...However we are entered into the Spring Show in Carterton. Yehaa. She is off to Pony club tomorrow as well so we have a happy camper...

Holden is coming on fine and i am thinking of hunting maybe next year. That boy can certainly jump! Also the endurance thing is still on ...just need to get myself and him fit. He is looking a trim mean machine...its just me that isnt lol

No comments:

Post a Comment